CHOPTA TOUR PACKAGE
In the Himalayas, amidst the Kedarnath wildlife sanctuary lies a beautiful snow-white valley in the Rudraprayag district of the Uttrakhand - Chopta. Famous as “Mini Switzerland”, it is a perfect weekend gateway for adventure activities and a base for the pilgrimage to Tungnath temple, one of the Lord Shiva’s “Panch Kedar.” The verdant meadows and dense Evergreen forests in the village are conducive to offer travelers enticing views to capture throughout the year. At an elevation of 8,790 feet, few Himalayan ranges (Nanda devi, Chaukhamba and Trishul) adds delight to the unspoiled beauty of the place. Pine and deodar forests with splendid flora and fauna around are few highlights.
Day 1 Welcome to the Mini Switzerland : The land of adventures
Reach camp in Chopta by evening 5 pm on Saturday. Here you will be welcomed by Pahadi drink (Non-alcoholic). Check-in the camp and take fresh oxygen out of the tall pine and deodar forests. Lush meadows and rare species of birds and mammals will mesmerize you in a soothing environment. In evening you will have an ample time to enjoy nature walk for your leisure and experience panoramic views of the great Himalayas. The night will be made cozy with camp fire, hot snacks and light music to make you feel relax. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay, arranged at the Camp.
Day 2 Tungnath Trekking/ Deoria Tal : Start trekking to teach yourself
After having aromatic and refreshing breakfast in morning, meet with our mountaineer guide. After taking all the instructions, step ahead for Tungnath Trek/ Deoria Tal visit.
- Tungnath Temple is the highest altitude Lord Shiva’s temple and trekking to the temple starts from Chopta.
- Deoria Tal is a beautiful lake at an altitude of 2438 metres. To reach there we will cover almost 3kms trek distance from the villages of Mastura and Sari, on the Ukhimath-Chopta road in Uttarakhand.
The amazing views of the heavily wooded lake with splendid greenery and snowcapped mountains will take our hearts away. Capture all the unforgettable moments. Walk back to the camp and enjoy your lunch that will savor your taste buds. Pack bags and start an onwards journey to sweet home.
- Accommodation in camp
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Tea/coffee and evening snacks
- Kuari pass Trek
- Homely assistance
- All permits from forest department
- Guide for trek (NIM Qualified)
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees. , N G T tax extra.
- Any personal expenses – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
- Any other Adventure acitvity which is not mentioned….
- Meal other than specified.
- Luggage Charges in AC Volvo.
- Heater charges will be extra.
- Natural and Political Crises.
Summer in chopta begins from March to june. The temperature during summer is maximum 25 degree Celsius. Although the days are a bit warmer, nights are colder than expected. Monsoon starts in July till September. The temperature falls till 18 degree Celsius and a minimum of 10° Celsius.
Winter starts from November and last till feb, Chopta is extremely chilly in winters, chances of snow falls is there.
- Good pair of shoes.
- Battery backups, torch, plastic covers.
- Medical kit.
- Caps, windcheaters, sunscreens, lotions, warm socks etc.
Cities : CHOPTA (2D)
Starting From: (Per Person )1N / 2D
Rs. 2499 Rs.2999
- Money Safe
Our amazing as well as charming team helps you choose the best destination packages for you., that makes you feel indulged, comfortable and insipiring thorugh out your travel .
We at Nirvana make sure that you do not have to compromise between adventure or good stay. We provide an amazing and comfortable stay that makes you feel at home along with the adventure you are seeking for.
For you do not have to think before traveling and exploring new places, we at Nirvana provide cheapest and pocket friendly packages cause we believe that the journey of the thousand miles begin with a single step.