Leh Ladakh Tour Package
Extended from the Kunlun mountain range to the main Great Himalayas to the south, there lies a fabulously jagged region-Ladakh, a high altitude dessert in the Jammu and Kashmir region. With its fabulous landscape, this place offers amazing trekking and rafting adventure to its tourists. The place is well known for Tibetan Buddhist monasteries and for its rich old culture, tradition and folk heritage.
Day 1 Arrival at Leh
Arrival LehKushok Bakula Rimpochee Airportoperated at 3500 meter above sea level. While travelling, enjoy the majestic views of the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and take the feel of touching and reaching to the Nun Kun in Zanskar valley. Upon arrival you will meet by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by welcome tea or coffee at hotel. Evening time is to visit Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Leh Market. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 Leh - Exclusion to Sham Valley
After breakfast drive towards western part of Ladakh along the Indus River on Leh–Srinagar highway. And start sightseeing with Hall of Fame (Museum founded by India Army)near Lehand proceed further to GurudwaraPatthar Sahib founded in 15th century.Drive ahead another 5 km for Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity &further driving through a picturesque landscape,we will reachthe Confluence Of The Indus and Zanskar River. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh.Enroute visiting Spituk Monastery, built in 11th century during the region of GragspaBum-lde. Overnight at hotelin Leh.
Day 3 Leh - Excrusion to Pangong Lake
Early morning after breakfast, leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass (5,300 Meters, 17,586 ft) world third highest motorable road in the world. It will take 2 hours to reach there. While driving ascending towards Pangong, reach Tangtse where you can relax for a cup of tea/ coffee. Leaving Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong Lake situated at 13,930 feet. This famous high Altitude Lake of Pangong is 5- 8Kms wide and over 140 Kms long with 30 % in India and 70% in China. This large, serene lake forms a brilliant color variation including deep blue, dark green, turquoiseetc. After spending some time at lake drive back to Leh via same route. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 Leh full day excrusion to monasteies
Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery Starting with HemisGompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism, Thiksey Monastery an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh, 3 Idiots Rancho School &Sindhu Ghat. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh. Evening at Leisure to explore the city on your own. Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 5 Leh - Excrusion to Khardungla Top
Afterearly morning breakfast,transfer toDomestic Airport to catchtheflight foryour onward Destination. Fly back withthesweet memories of Ladakh.
Day 6 Depart Leh (Fly Out)
After early morning breakfast, start your onward journey back to home.
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Leh on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner.
- Morning Tea / Coffee with Biscuits on the day of departure
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Innova | Xylo | Mahindra XUV OR Tempo Traveler (as per the option selected by client) for all Categories except for Standard Package for Xylo/ Qualis/ Scorpio
- Any Airfare
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Good pair of shoes.
- Battery backups, torch, plastic covers.
- Medical kit.
- Caps, windcheaters, sunscreens, lotions, warm socks etc.
Cities : Leh(6D)
Starting From: (Per Person ) 5N / 6D
Rs. 24599 Rs.29999
- Money Safe
Our amazing as well as charming team helps you choose the best destination packages for you., that makes you feel indulged, comfortable and insipiring thorugh out your travel .
We at Nirvana make sure that you do not have to compromise between adventure or good stay. We provide an amazing and comfortable stay that makes you feel at home along with the adventure you are seeking for.
For you do not have to think before traveling and exploring new places, we at Nirvana provide cheapest and pocket friendly packages cause we believe that the journey of the thousand miles begin with a single step.