Dhanaulti, is an excellent place to spend a day wandering amidst the deodars, with nothing to break the silence except the call of the location of the Surkhanda Devi Shrine, approached by a rather rugged path that offers a great view of the Himalayas.
Day 1 Delhi to Dhanaulti
- Travel distance and time is 306.5km/ 8h 6min
- Depart from Delhi at around 10:00 PM
- Overnight journey to Dhanaulti by A/C Bus.
- Reach Camp by next morning
Day 2 Dhanaulti – sightseeing and night stay
- Morning arrive at Fun Camp
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted with non-alcoholic welcome drink.
- Enjoy breakfast with 3600 Himalayan view from the camp
- Enjoy fun activity like Burma Bridge, Mougli Walk etc.
- Enjoy your lunch then go for natural trekking to Dhanaulti Eco Park
- Enjoy evening, with hot tea and snakes
- Overnight stay at Camp under the trinkling star’s
Day 3 Dhanaulti–Sightseeing of Tehri Dam- Delhi
- Wake up early morning have your breakfast, check-out to the camp
- Proceed further to Tehri Dam, where you have an halt of 1 hour also you can enjoy the water sports at your own cost.
- Reach Delhi at Delhi
- 1 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 1 Dinner with evening tea/coffee and snacks.
- Transportation from Delhi to Dhanaulti up-down at your own cost
- Complimentary Adventure in house activity
- Bonfire at Camp in evening
- All kind of taxes
- All activity other than not mention
- Travel/ Medical Insurance
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tour/ Extra Meal ordered.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Learning Experience: We do not just focus on completing the Camp stay but also help you develop basic trekking skills like:
1. Morning Yoga & Evening stretching
2. How to pitch and dismantle a camping tent and properly use a sleeping bag
3. Packing a rucksack
- Personalized attention: We have small batch size our batches to enable individual focus and monitoring.
- Pocket Friendly Packages: We at Nirvana believe that traveling is for each one of us, we assure you a trip that doesn’t dig a hole in your pocket. We provide great service in the lowest price possible.
- Safety norms: We have mapped every region with an emergency evacuation plan far. We carry an extensive first-aid kit including oxygen cylinders and high altitude medicines.
- Approved by: Nirvana trip is approved by Adventure Tour Operators Association of India.
As the weather can change any time you need to carry warm cloths and the following things
- Saddle bags/ Magnetic tank bag/ Luggage carrier
- Comfortable clothes: tracks, raincoats, tee-shirts
- Wind-cheaters, Jackets and pullovers
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Riding Shoes, a pair of slippers for the night, extra pair of socks
- Sunglasses, caps or hats, sunscreen lotion and insect repellents
- Personal toiletries
- Water bottles etc.
things to do
Not available for this package.
1N / 2D
Rs. 2499 Rs. 2999
- Money Safe
Our amazing as well as charming team helps you choose the best destination packages for you., that makes you feel indulged, comfortable and insipiring thorugh out your travel .
We at Nirvana make sure that you do not have to compromise between adventure or good stay. We provide an amazing and comfortable stay that makes you feel at home along with the adventure you are seeking for.
For you do not have to think before traveling and exploring new places, we at Nirvana provide cheapest and pocket friendly packages cause we believe that the journey of the thousand miles begin with a single step.