Thailand needs no introduction among tourists. A South-east Asian country known for its Tropical Beaches, Splendid Royal Palaces, Ancient ruins and highly decorated Buddha temples.
In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canal side communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew).
The nearby beach resorts include fashionable Hua Hin and bustling Pattaya. The country caters to the needs of all sorts of travelers, be it the adventure seekers, the nature lovers, the party animals and more. Visit yourself and discover the magic.
Day 1 Arrival at Bangkok and drive to Pattaya (150 KMS | Approx 2.5 HRS)
Upon your arrival in Bangkok, Nirvana trip representative will be there for the welcome you as well as he will assist while you head towards the pre-booked SIC (Seat in coach) to get transferred to Pattaya. Pattaya is well known for its leisure paradise of Thailand as well as lush green tropical vegetation makes it the perfect place to enjoy serenity view and spend your memorable holiday with complete natural beauty. After a stretch of 2.5 hours, you are going to reach Pattaya.
Upon arrival, complete the check-in formality, take a small nap to refresh yourselves. The evening will be free to enjoy a leisure walk and you can also opt to enjoy your evening with a world famous "Alcazar Cabaret Show" (at own cost). Later you can enjoy a delicious dinner and return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight accommodation.
Day 2 Pattaya – Coral Island Tour with Lunch
Treat your taste bud with super delicious food, and head towards the Coral Islands, well known as the happiest island of an Indian Ocean. Nirvana trip representative will assist you in boarding coach to finally board a speedboat for the coral island. While we are moving towards the Coral island, if there is a majority of person who is willing to do parasailing then you can do so on your own basis.
Later again head towards the Coral Beach where you can spend your rest of the day at luxury under the Warm and welcoming sun. Also if you want to try some adventure activity then you can do so like – Banana ride, Snorkeling and Glass Bottom ride which can be a ride at direct payment basis. Don't forget to swim, relax and take leisure walk so that you can feel the scenic attractions of Coral Island.
Once you are completely done with the island head towards, the famous Indian food restaurant for a lunch after which we will return back to the hotel. In evening explore the local market or spend at leisure. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Pattaya – Bangkok with Temple Tour (150 KMS | Approx 2.5 HRS)
At Morning, have your breakfast get ready to explore the magnificent Bangkok. En-route famous Temple Tour will be conducted in which we are going to cover the famous temple of Golden and Marble Buddha which are quite famous here and. After the Temple tour, we are going to explore the gems gallery and later proceed to Hotel.
Complete the check-in formality and have a power nap, if you want you can explore the local market to get some Souvenirs of Thailand.Overnight accommodation will be there at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 4 Bangkok
After Breakfast, the complete day is yours you can spend the day according to you. Or just simply opt for Full day safari world with buffet Lunch, The Crocodile Farm and the Elephant theme show, Dreamworld and snow town with buffet lunch etc. Later in evening return back to the hotel and overnight accommodation.
Day 5 Departure from Bangkok
At Morning, treat your taste bud with super delicious breakfast, now it's time to say goodbye to the amazing Thailand and return back to India.Nirvana trip representative will drop you to the airport.
- Accommodation on Double/Twin Sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Pattaya
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Bangkok
- Coral Island Tour in Pattaya with Buffet Lunch
- Half Day Bangkok city Tour
- All Tours and Sightseeing on SIC(Seat-In-Coach) Basis
- Travel Insurance / Visa Charges
- Meals other than those specified under inclusions
- Any Monument entrances, camera charges, etc.
- Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
- Any expense / activity which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional cost due to flight cancellation/ road blocks, Political unrest etc
- Visa in advance
- On arrival Visa.
- Passport or travel document with a validity not less than 6 months(Two blank Pages)
- Visa application form (filled out)
- Two recent photograph of the applicant.( 3.5 x 4.5 cm. not older than 3 months with white background, face and eyes are in direct position to the camera, without sunglasses or hat or any other head covering, except for some religious beliefs or ethnic background.)
- Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
- Proof of financial means (20,000 baht per person/40,000 baht per family)
- The visit is strictly for tourism purposes.
- The passport must be genuine and should be valid for at least 30 days.
- You must have a valid address in Thailand whether a hotel or apartment that can be verified.
- You must have a confirmed return ticket to show that they are flying out of Thailand within 15 days of entry, as appropriate.
- You may be asked to show your flight ticket on entering Thailand. It will also be necessary to prove that you have funds of at least 10,000 THB per person and 20,000 THB per family during your stay in Thailand. A fee of 1,000 THB is payable upon entry and is subject to change without notice. It must be paid in cash and Thai currency only.
things to do
Not available for this package.
4N / 5D
Bangkok Pattaya City
Rs. 29499 Rs. 39299
- Money Safe
Our amazing as well as charming team helps you choose the best destination packages for you., that makes you feel indulged, comfortable and insipiring thorugh out your travel .
We at Nirvana make sure that you do not have to compromise between adventure or good stay. We provide an amazing and comfortable stay that makes you feel at home along with the adventure you are seeking for.
For you do not have to think before traveling and exploring new places, we at Nirvana provide cheapest and pocket friendly packages cause we believe that the journey of the thousand miles begin with a single step.