Dwarka is counted among the seven most sacred Hindu teerths and is believed to be the place where Krishna settled with his Yadava clan after leaving Braj, where he lived and ruled.
Somnath – somnath is famous for its grand Shiva temple, located in Junagadh district. As legend has it, the original temple was built by the moon god (soma) in gratitude to Shiva for mitigating the impact of a terrible curse.
Day 1 ARRIVAL AT AHMEDABAD
- Arrival at Ahmedabad Airport or Railway station. Meet Nirvanatrip representative
- Transfer you to pre-booked hotel in Ahmedabad
- Post Lunch Proceed to local City Tour visit of Gandhi Ashram, Hate Singh Jain Temple, Akshardham Temple rest of the day leisure.
- Enjoy special Gurjati Thalii also don’t forgot to buy some singdana.
- Overnight Stay.
Day 2 AHMEDABAD TO DWARKA (480KM/9Hrs.)
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and start your drive towards Dwarka.
- Upon arrival in Dwarka, check in to the hotel and relax for while
- After relaxing yourself make a visit to Venue where Lord Krishna’s dance Gopis, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple
- Later take a ferry boat ride to the holy Island Dwarka.
- The aarti here is quite special, so we will suggest you to took part in aarti
- Stay overnight at the hotel in Dwarka.
Day 3 DWARKA – SOMNATH (240 Kms/5 hrs)
- After breakfast check out from the hotel & drive to Somnath.
- En-route visits of Porbandar where you can explore some major temples like KirtiMandir, Sudama Temple.
- Upon arrival in Somnath, check in to the hotel and relax for some time.
- In evening plan to visit somnath temple, which gives one a glorious sense of sound and light
- Try to participate in aarti: Drums crymbals and bells combine in a 30 min to prayer beautiful sympony of music
- Overnight Stay at hotel in Somnath.
Day 4 DEPARTURE
Transfer to nearest Railway Station or Airport.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- AC accommodations in Budget hotels.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions as per Group Size.
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
- Hotel and vehicle Tax.
- Tour Manager Services. (Minimum 15 Pax Required to avail tour manager Services).
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Government Service Tax.
- Darshan Timing is from 6 AM to 9.30PM.
- Aarti Timings : Morning = 7:00 Am, 12:00Noon, 7:00Pm.
- Light And Sound Show Timing = 8 To 9 in Somnath
- (Except in the Monsoon / Rainy Season).
things to do
Not available for this package.
3N / 4D
Rs. 7999 Rs. 9598
- Money Safe
Our amazing as well as charming team helps you choose the best destination packages for you., that makes you feel indulged, comfortable and insipiring thorugh out your travel .
We at Nirvana make sure that you do not have to compromise between adventure or good stay. We provide an amazing and comfortable stay that makes you feel at home along with the adventure you are seeking for.
For you do not have to think before traveling and exploring new places, we at Nirvana provide cheapest and pocket friendly packages cause we believe that the journey of the thousand miles begin with a single step.