The land of tea estates and spices, Kerala is invigorating and refreshing.kerala’s most sought-after hill resort, but it is also the centre of the state’s tea-growing district, aptly known as the High Range.The Valley is home to tea fields as well as eucalyptus plantations, which fuel the many tea factories in the vicinity. Kerala Packages offer you a tour to Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom, Kovalam extra delight of houseboat stay.
Day 1 Cochin
- Arrival at Cochin
- Upon arrival, meet our representative who assists while you take a transfer to the pre-booked hotel at Cochin.
- On completing the check-in formalities, take some rest.
- Overnight stay in hotel
Day 2 Cochin to Munnar
- Travel time and distance is 147kms/ 4 hrs approx
- Wake up early morning have your breakfast
- After breakfast enjoy City tour of Cochin .
- Explore the places like Mattancherry Dutch Palace Visit the Mattancherry Dutch Palace - (closed on Fridays and public holidays), which was built by the Portuguese in 1555 and renovated by the Dutch in 1663.
- Also Visit the Jewish Synagogue-(closed on all Saturdays and Jewish holidays) in Jew Town and Fort Cochin Area.
- Visit St. Francis Church - (closed for visitors on Sundays from 08.00 to 11.00 hrs) the oldest European Church in India.
- It has several antiquities including a wealth of records. See the Chinese Fishing Nets, along the tip of Fort Cochin unique to this part of Kerala and living symbols of a centuries-old Chinese influence on this coast.
- In evening check-out from hotel and depart to Munnar by road.
- Upon Arrival at Munnar and transfer to pre booked hotel.
- Overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 3 Sightseeing at Munnar
- Wake up early morning have your breakfast and get ready to explore city.
- After breakfast, go for a sightseeing tour of Munnar.
- Start you day by visiting Tea Museum and Tea processing run by Kanan Devan Hills Plantations, the tea Museum traces the evolution of the tea industry in Munnar from the 1880s.
- Church of south India , Mattupetty Dam, Nyamakad Gap.
- Also add Munnar Waterfalls located deep in a valley approximately 8km from Munnar, just off the Kochi Road, are the Athukad Falls.A narrow bridge spans the gorge.
- The Cheeyapara Falls plunge from a height of over 500ft right next to the highway and are a popular bathing site.
- Later come back to hotel.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 Munnar to Thekkady
- Wake up early breakfast have your breakfast, check-out from hotel
- Take your seat and start your drive to Thekkady
- Travel distance and time is 110km/ 3hr approx
- Upon arrival at Thekkady complete your check-in process take some rest.
- After reacting you can directly explore to the places like Pooppara, Vandanmedu.
- In evening visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and Ankara. Where you can enjoy elephant safari, Kalari Payette-a traditional martial art form, Kathakali show, Jungle Jeep safari.
- If you want to try then you can try Ayurveda massage
- Then take U-turn and back to the hotel where you can enjoy overnight stay.
Day 5 Thekkady>Kumarakom / Alleppey Resort stay
- Wake up early morning have your breakfast
- Start your Pleasant journey of from Thekkady to Kumarakom
- Travel time and distance is 150km/3.5 hr approx initiates.
- Upon arrival check into the hotel relax for while but remember you are here to explore the places so freshen up and get ready
- Yes if you are really tried then try the activities like fishing, village walk and optional boating in narrow canals.
- Covers temples, churches, snake boat, renowned resorts on river banksand many more.
- After exploring the place then you will be transferred back to hotel for overnight stay.
- Wake up early morning have your breakfast, Come up with your wanderlust and start your drive from Thekkady to Kumarakom / Alleppey for Houseboat cruise, extra delight to your soul
- There you can enjoy an overnight stay on the houseboat.
- Upon arrival at Kumarakom / Alleppey ,where you are welcomed by non-alcoholic drink.
- Explore the coconut lagoons, bird sanctuary and resort of Alleppey.
- Skip your evening chai and enjoy evening walk in the village where you can learn more about the speices, about their culture and many others things.
Day 6 Kumarakom / Alleppey to Kovalam
- Wake up with wanderlust have your breakfast.
- Start your early morning drive to Kovalam.
- Travel distance and time is 220km/5hr.
- During your journey you can visit the amazing destinations on the way, like Alleppey.
- Upon arrival check to the hotel at Kovalam and relax for a while.
- Now you can leave your hotel and proceed with sightseeing activities. At Enjoy Kovalam beach and other alluring coastal areas that offer you amazing views of lush green surroundings. Also you can spend leisure of time.
- Underwater scenery visible during snorkeling is also worth witnessing.
- After such an exciting trip you will be transferred back to the hotel where you can relax and stay overnight.
Day 7 Kovalam Sightseeing
- After breakfast get ready to explore the sightseeing of Kovalam
- The trip comprises of various exciting destination which surly enhance the pleasure of your tour package.
- The destinations visited include Shangumugham beach, Planetarium Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Kuthiramalika and Sree art gallery.
- Besides this, major attractions explore the destination like Wildlife Park, Napier Museum and Priyadarshini.
- The trip then takes you back to Kovalam hotel where you can enjoy a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 8 Back to home
- Post breakfast our representative will drive you back to Trivandrum airport or railway station.
- Trip and services end here
- Dedicated car as per your choice for your entire tour
- Double & Triple sharing accommodation
- Accommodation available at Munnar for 2 nights, Thekkady for 1 night, Kumarakom/Alleppey for 1 night and Kovalam resorts or hotels for 2 nights
- Buffet breakfast available.
- If you need Houseboat 2000/- charge will be extra for couple, All Meals in Houseboat.
- Parking and toll fee
- Post breakfast daily local sightseeing in same vehicle, until sunset
- Driver Bata and cost of fuel
- Drop facility available to Cochin airport or railway station
Terms and condition
- Rates inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per couple rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- Provision for child / extra adult available on request.
- Gala dinner on Christmas and New Year, if any, to be paid directly at hotel.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Check in and Check out time as per hotel policy.
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusion
- Personal expenses like telephone calls, laundry, tips, liquor etc.
- Other items not included in expenses comprises
- Guide and entrance charges at the time of sightseeing
- Service tax extra
- Air or train fare
Nirvana trip specializes in holiday tour packages, Cultural and natural heritage tour packages, hiking, trekking, rafting, wildlife safaris and mountain biking along with the customized tours as per your requirements and demand.
- Pocket Friendly Packages:We at Nirvana believe that travelling is for each one of us, we assure you a trip that doesn’t dig a hole in your pocket. We provide great service in the lowest price possible.
- Safety norms: We have mapped every region with an emergency evacuation plan far. We carry an extensive first-aid kit including oxygen cylinders and high altitude medicines.
- Approved by: Nirvana trip is approved by Indian Association of tour operator.
Yes you can take children to Kerala it is safe to take them with you – we hope it would be a Mark’s experience.
Yes, mobile connections as well as ATM is available during your vacations.
things to do
Not available for this package.
7N / 8D
Rs. 16299 Rs. 19558
- Money Safe
Our amazing as well as charming team helps you choose the best destination packages for you., that makes you feel indulged, comfortable and insipiring thorugh out your travel .
We at Nirvana make sure that you do not have to compromise between adventure or good stay. We provide an amazing and comfortable stay that makes you feel at home along with the adventure you are seeking for.
For you do not have to think before traveling and exploring new places, we at Nirvana provide cheapest and pocket friendly packages cause we believe that the journey of the thousand miles begin with a single step.