Kerela well known as the land of tea estates and spices.Kerala Packages offer you a tour to Munnar, Munnar is not just keralas most sought-after hill resort, but it is also the centre of the state’s tea-growing district, aptly known as the High Range. The Valley town is home to tea fields as well as eucalyptus plantations, which fuel the many tea factories in the vicinity.
Day 1 Arrival Cochin
- Arrival at Cochin
- On reaching, meet our representative who assists while you take a transfer to the pre-booked hotel.
- On completing the check-in formalities, take some rest.
- Overnight stay in hotel
Day 2 Cochin - Munnar
- Travel distance and time is 147kms/ 4 hrs approx
- Wake up early morning have your breakfast
- After breakfast enjoy City tour of Cochin
- Explore the places like Mattancherry Dutch Palace Visit the Mattancherry
- Dutch Palace - (closed on Fridays and public holidays), which was built by the Portuguese in 1555 and renovated by the Dutch in 1663.
- Also Visit the Jewish Synagogue-(closed on all Saturdays and Jewish holidays) in Jew Town and Fort Cochin Area.
- Visit St. Francis Church - (closed for visitors on Sundays from 08.00 to 11.00 hrs) the oldest European Church in India.
- It has several antiquities including a wealth of records. See the Chinese Fishing Nets, along the tip of Fort Cochin unique to this part of Kerala and living symbols of a centuries-old Chinese influence on this coast.
- In evening check-out from hotel and depart to Munnar by road
- Upon Arrival at Munnar and transfer to pre booked hotel.
- Overnight at the hotel in Munnar
Day 3 Munnar Sightseeing
- Wake up early morning have your breakfast and get ready to explore city.
- After breakfast, go for a sightseeing tour of Munnar.
- Start you day by visiting Tea Museum and Tea processing run by Kanan Devan Hills Plantations, the tea Museum traces the evolution of the tea industry in Munnar from the 1880s.
- Church of south India , Mattupetty Dam, Nyamakad Gap.
- Also add Munnar Waterfalls located deep in a valley approximately 8km from Munnar, just off the Kochi Road, are the Athukad Falls.A narrow bridge spans the gorge.
- The Cheeyapara Falls plunge from a height of over 500ft right next to the highway and are a popular bathing site.
- Later come back to hotel.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 Munnar – Kumarakom
- Travel distance and time is 150kms/ approx 6hrs.
- Checkout from hotel and depart for Kumarakom by road.
- Upon arrival, complete the check-in formalities at pre-booked hotel.
- If you want to explore the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary .
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 Kumarakom to Cochin airport
- Travel distance and time is 90km/ 2 hrs. Approx
- Today after breakfast depart for Cochin by road for onwards journey.
- Transfer to airport in time to board your flight.
- Tour concludes.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Daily Breakfast at all places
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicles (except for the hilly drives)
- Vehicles as per group size on Sharing basis (7-14 in Tempo Traveller;6 Pax in Innova; Vehicle Type cannot be confirmed at the time of booking)
- Vehicle is not at disposal – means it is for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Seats Allotment in the Vehicle is on first come first serve basis at the venue, irrespective of the booking dates.
- Hotels mentioned or similar.
- No AC rooms in Cool & Hilly Places viz. Munnar/Thekkady
- No AC in Vehicle in hilly drives
- Only 01 Extra Bed / Mattress per room
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone
Nirvana trip specializes in holiday tour packages, Cultural and natural heritage tour packages, hiking, trekking, rafting, wildlife safaris and mountain biking along with the customized tours as per your requirements and demand.
Pocket Friendly Packages: We at Nirvana believe that traveling is for each one of us, we assure you a trip that doesn’t dig a hole in your pocket. We provide great service in the lowest price possible.
Safety norms: We have mapped every region with an emergency evacuation plan far. We carry an extensive first-aid kit including oxygen cylinders and high altitude medicines.
Approved by: Nirvana trip is approved by Indian Association of tour operator.
things to do
Not available for this package.
4N / 5D
Rs. 10799 Rs. 14399
- Money Safe
Our amazing as well as charming team helps you choose the best destination packages for you., that makes you feel indulged, comfortable and insipiring thorugh out your travel .
We at Nirvana make sure that you do not have to compromise between adventure or good stay. We provide an amazing and comfortable stay that makes you feel at home along with the adventure you are seeking for.
For you do not have to think before traveling and exploring new places, we at Nirvana provide cheapest and pocket friendly packages cause we believe that the journey of the thousand miles begin with a single step.