Manali Ladakh Bike Tour is the best adventure experience in the land of High Passes. The ten days bike tours cover the entire best scenic gateway in the world. In this trip, you also cover the pristine Pangong Tso, Nubra valley, and the three highest motorable passes in the world. The main highlight of this tour is riding through the tough roads and High Mountain passes on your bike. Experience Ladakhi culture, a visit to Khardung La Pass which is one of the highest motorable passes in the world along with the visit to Pangong Tso, one of the most famous and breathtaking lakes in the world.
FIXED DEPARTURE DATES:
July: 01st,15th, & 29th
August: 11th &25th
September: 09th & 23rd
Day 1 ARRIVAL IN DELHI-MANALI (By Volvo)
Evening departure from Delhi to Manali via Volvo. Our Support representative will call you and guide your for the upcoming travel. Check out your gears and get ready for an amazing 10 Days for adventure travel in Higher mountain roads. Upon arrival in Manali, you will check-in to the hotel Spend some leisure time in hotel and meet our Representative in Mall Manali and submit your ID card copy and join the induction program.
Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 MANALI-JISPA (150 Km /05 hrs)
Wake up early this morning; you will start your ride to Rohtang Pass (3978 meters). The beautiful mountain pass is the scenic gateway of your bike tour. This initial leg of your journey is your initial challenge because the roads are a very dangerous and also the climatic conditions are unsure. Overcome your initial take a look at, once that you'll have the Lahaul valley. Lahaul introduces you to the mountains capped with snow all around. You will proceed to Jispa that is your halt for a day.
Enjoy a delicious dinner of the mountains. Overnight, stay in Jispa.
Day 3 JISPA-SARCHU (120 Km/04hrs)
On that day, you will drive to Sarchu. After leave Jispa, enter the Greater Himalayan landscape. This highway route takes you into the heart of the mountains. Enjoy the splendid view as you pass through the Baralachha Pass (5000 meters above sea level). You will keep driving towards Sarchu which is the borderline between Kashmir and Himachal. On arrival, get to the Sarchu camp.
Relax for the rest of day and stay overnight here.
Day 4 SARCHU-LEH (215 Km/08hrs)
On that day, you'll have to be compelled to ride your bike through flatlands and get into the mountain horizon. You will drive to the Tanglang-La Pass which is the second-highest motorable mountain pass in the world (5300 meters). After that, you will ride through well-maintained roads all the way to Leh. En-route, get to see the monasteries of Thiksey and Shey. These ancient monasteries are set on the top of a hill and are attractions of your tour. Check-in at the hotel in the borders of Changspa in Leh. Spend your time exploring the local places.
Overnight, stay in Leh.
Day 5 LEH-PANGONG LAKE (149 Km/06hrs)
The sixth day of your tour covers a visit to the Pangong Lake. The largest brackish water lake in Asia is one of the best attractions of Ladakh. Pangong Lake waters are crystal clear blessed with so many intriguing shades of blue. After that, you will visit the Chang La which is about 5500 meters above sea level and will go forward to the army checkpoint at Tangse.
After that, you will check-in at the resort and have a comfortable stay for the night.
Day 6 PANGONG-LEH (149 Km/06 hrs)
After breakfast early in the morning, you will get ready to head towards Leh. Explore Leh the whole day. Shopping at bazaars and you will visit the Shanti Stupa, the Buddhist white-dome huge structure which overlooks Changspa. Enjoy a great view of the Indus Valley and the Zanskar range.
Enjoy the comforts of your hotel.
Day 7 LEH-SARCHU (215 Km/08 hrs)
After delicious breakfast, say goodbye to Leh and begin your ride. En-route, you will see Pang, a scenic spot in Ladakh's landscape. Sarchu lies on the boundary of Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir. This place lies in the middle of the two beautiful destinations, Manali and Leh.
Comfortable stay in the camp.
Day 8 SARCHU-MANALI (215Km/08 hrs)
In the morning after breakfast, you will begin your drive through the Sarchu plain and reach the Baralaccha plain till noon. You will go to the fancy beauty through Lahaul ranges and reach Rohtang pass. Rohtang pass can challenge you with mini-rivers of mud. Ride through the obstacles to succeed in Manali.
Overnight, stay in hotel.
Day 9 DEPART MANALI
After breakfast early in the morning, you will leave for Manali. Upon arrival in Manali, a say goodbye with the heavy heart to your team members.
- Royal Enfield 350cc Twin Sharing.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- Ankle + Knee Guard -Riding Gear
- Oxygen Cylinder + Medical Kit
- Backup Support Vehicle
- All taxes Includes
- Tents Stay except for Leh.
- Any airfare, bus fare or train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Entrance fees, Monument fee, entrance fee.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes.
- Expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, drinks etc.
things to do
BIKE TERM & CONDITION:
- The rider should have a valid driving license.
- Before starting the trip one has to deposit refundable security of 10000 per person or 5000 Per Person in
- Double Sharing - which needs to be paid at the base camp( will be refunded at the end of the trip) No
- hidden cost includes in this.
- Any damage to the bike within the rental period is to be paid by the client.
- In this region, there is no relevance between the distance and time traveling as it depends upon the
- conditions of roads, climate, and congestion of traffic.
- If Roads is not open due to heavy snowfall/ Landslides/ Political issue/natural calamities/ uncertain
- events; then guest has to stay at the same place without any option. Company shall not be held
- responsible for Road Blocks/ Natural calamities/ uncertain events.
- If the guest decides to discontinue the trip or want any kind of changes in the itinerary in that case guest has to pay the additional amount to the company.
- The guest should pay Rs 700/- per person for Inner line permit of Leh with ID proof and 2 Passport size photo.
- Mobile with the only postpaid connection is valid in J & K state. The best of all are BSNL and AIRTEL.
8N / 9D
Manali Jispa Sarchu Leh Pangong Lake Road Sarchu Manali
Rs. 28500 Rs. 37899
- Money Safe
Our amazing as well as charming team helps you choose the best destination packages for you., that makes you feel indulged, comfortable and insipiring thorugh out your travel .
We at Nirvana make sure that you do not have to compromise between adventure or good stay. We provide an amazing and comfortable stay that makes you feel at home along with the adventure you are seeking for.
For you do not have to think before traveling and exploring new places, we at Nirvana provide cheapest and pocket friendly packages cause we believe that the journey of the thousand miles begin with a single step.