Mussoorie set up by winded British officers to escape the heat of the plains. From the long time Mussorie was the favorite holiday destination of white sahibs, rajas and nawabs. She still sits smug on the title ‘Queen of the Hills’, but mainly in off season autumn and spring. Her autumnal confection of mist, hill views and ghostly pine branches is delicious and the crisp air in February- March as you listen for morning birds in Landour is divine.
Day 1 Delhi-Mussoorie
- Depart from Delhi at around 10:00 AM
- Travel distance and time is 279.4km/ 6h 52min
- Spend the hours gazing out at the blissful beauty of lush greenery till you reach Mussoorie.
- After completing check-in formalities at your luxurious Hotel, as part of your tourism package.
- You have the evening at leisure to spend as you like.
- You can opt for a romantic candle-lit dinner or a take a walk hand-in-hand in the verdant gardens.
- Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 2 Mussoorie
- Wake up early morning have your breakfast
- After a delicious and filling breakfast, leave to enjoy the local sights and sounds of Mussoorie.
- Also explore the place to make your trip more exicting The Mall, famous Christ Church, Snow View Point, Bhatta Falls, Happy Valley, Landour Bazaar, don’t forgot to visit Kempty Falls for mesmerizing view , Jharipani falls, Mussoorie Lake and Jwalaji Temple today for shopping opt Sisters Bazaar.
- The Mall, The Christ Church, Sisters Bazaar, Snow View Point, Bhatta Falls, Happy Valley, Landour Bazaar, Kempty Falls, Jharipani falls, Mussoorie Lake and Jwalaji Temple today.
- Take your beloved shopping for trinkets, or treat each other to the famous baked goodies of the Mussoorie bakeries.
- Make sure you click lovely photos of not just each other, but also of the breathtaking views.
- Overnight stay at hotel
Day 3 Mussoorie to Delhi
- Wake up early morning have your breakfast Nature Hills Himalayas Departure
- Bid Goodbye to the Queen of the Hills
- Drive back to home, via a picturesque route.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily Breakfast and dinner
- Transfers from Delhi to Mussoorie and back to Delhi at your own cost
- All kind of taxes
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Camera fees
- Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
things to do
Not available for this package.
2N / 3D
Rs. 3199 Rs. 4299
- Money Safe
Our amazing as well as charming team helps you choose the best destination packages for you., that makes you feel indulged, comfortable and insipiring thorugh out your travel .
We at Nirvana make sure that you do not have to compromise between adventure or good stay. We provide an amazing and comfortable stay that makes you feel at home along with the adventure you are seeking for.
For you do not have to think before traveling and exploring new places, we at Nirvana provide cheapest and pocket friendly packages cause we believe that the journey of the thousand miles begin with a single step.