Nainital is one of the exotic destinations at an altitude of 2,084mts amidst the Kumaon in foothills of the outer Himalayas. “The city of lakes” lures its travelers with the exquisite refreshing vibes and enthralling scenic beauty. As a glittering jewel the famous tourist attractions like Mall Road, Naina Peak, Naini Lake, Snow view point, Naina Devi temple presents a magnificent view of the valley. The pleasant weather and captivating view of the Himalayan hills and poised lake, makes it a ‘’VISIT NOW’’ destination. You don’t have to resist your wanderlust for such blissful experiences anymore. Nirvana trip is ready to provide you the most amazing weekend gateway this year.
Day 1 Land of nature’s wonder’’: Indulge yourself into trekking
Reach Anand Vihar, Delhi by 6 pm on Friday. From here start an overnight journey on comfortable super deluxe A/C bus. Take your seats, keep your headphones on, relax yourself and let nature hosts you with its most wonderful creations- mountain peak, alluring weather, dense forests and complex ridges on the way. As you reach Nainital Bus stand on Saturday morning by 8-9 o’clock, here we will join the transfer to the Mountain-view camp Koria/Gathiya (approx 3kms) by cab. Reach and enjoy welcome drinks (non-alcoholic) followed by breakfast. At 1 o’clock after having lunch, indulge yourself into the trekking (7 to 8 kms). Depending upon your preferences, you can choose one trekking to out of Cliff top, Naina peak or Raj Bhawan.
Day 2 ‘’Rock-climbing’’ : Thrilling adventures
Wake up early and breathe in the fresh air around. Wake your senses and enjoy the morning with hot breakfast at the camp. At 10 am, we will move to do adventure fun – Rock climbing. Our tour guide will be there to assist you with all the equipments. Have fun and don’t forget to shoot the unforgettable memories. After having splendid fun, we will head back to camp. Pack your bags and reach at bus stop for the journey back to Delhi. Hope you will have a wonderful camping experience with us.
- Accommodation in camp
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Tea/coffee and evening snacks
- Homely assistance
- All permits from forest department
- Guide for trek (NIM Qualified)
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees. , N G T tax extra.
- Any personal expenses – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
- Any other Adventure acitvity which is not mentioned….
- Meal other than specified.
- Luggage Charges in AC Volvo.
- Heater charges will be extra.
- Natural and Political Crises.
things to do
If you are planning to for trekking at that time you need a check-list which you can follow at the time of bag pack
- Complete Research: The first step is the most important one as 100 things can go wrong during your trip and you have to be ready to handle each and every situation. So much make a complete research like want kind of where is there, if you have carry cutlery or not, type of stay many other thing.
- Test your fitness: In a journey there are many points where you feel sick so much be always be prepared for every situation during trekking you always have to prepared for freezing cold, acute mountain sickness. There are some place where there is shortage of oxygen at such a great heights will test your limit, time to prove how fit you are. You need lot of energy required at the time of trekking if you feeling now you can’t handle all the things need not to think like this be mentally prepared also I would recommend you to do some stamina building activities.
- Number of days: Take some extra days as you can’t believe on weather as any time you can face landslides, heavy rainfall uncertain climate change and you have to stay there only without any option. So take some extra days also don’t forget to have day offat some place to celebrate your success , Cheer up as its dream which comes true.
- Documents you must carry: Before going there you need to carry following documents like one photo ID- card.
- Cloths and accessories: As the weather can change any time you need to carry warm cloths and the following things
- Saddle bags/ Magnetic tank bag/ Luggage carrier
- Comfortable clothes: tracks, raincoats, tee-shirts also carry one extra cloth
- Wind-cheaters, Jackets and pullovers
- Flashlight with extra batterie
- Shoes with good grip, extra pair of socks,
- Sunglasses, caps or hats, sunscreen lotion and insect repellents
- Personal toiletries
- Water bottles etc
- First aid
Don’t for trek
- Don’t take valuable articles with you
- Don’t leave your garbage at camp site, take back all that you carry
- Don’t play music on your mobile, this disturbs Jungle silence
- Don’t take any shortcuts since that may cause you & others lot of trouble
- Don’t take alcoholic drinks, this can be cause of serious accident
- Don’t smoke, this too can cause Jungle fires as well as animals will run away due to strong smell
- Don’t wear flashy cloths, put ones which matches natural colors
Do’s for trek
- Study the location map and collect information from senior members or internet about the place
- Be a good team member, listen to what trek leader says
- Maintain discipline
- Observe for pugmarks
- Bagpack and Daypack with comfortable straps and rain covers.
- Water bottles and high energy packaged food.
- Flashlight and headtorch.
- High ankle trekking shoes.
- Ropes and sticks.
- Wind and Water proof jackets and pants.
- Woolen sweaters.
- Thermal inners.
- Cotton tshirts.
- Trek pants.
- Woolen caps and mufflers.
- Woolen and cotton socks.
- Waterproof and woolen gloves.
Personal Utilities :
- Soap and washes
- Sunscreen cream and Moisturizer
- Antibacterial powder
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Toilet Paper & wipes
- Quick dry towel
Medical kit :
- Medicines like Paracetamol, Aspirin, Ciplox, Nimesulide, Citrizine, Benocide etc. (consult a doctor)
- Ointment like Moov or Volini.
- Anti-rash creams like Betnovet
1N / 2D
Rs. 2399 Rs. 3190
- Money Safe
Our amazing as well as charming team helps you choose the best destination packages for you., that makes you feel indulged, comfortable and insipiring thorugh out your travel .
We at Nirvana make sure that you do not have to compromise between adventure or good stay. We provide an amazing and comfortable stay that makes you feel at home along with the adventure you are seeking for.
For you do not have to think before traveling and exploring new places, we at Nirvana provide cheapest and pocket friendly packages cause we believe that the journey of the thousand miles begin with a single step.