Mistaken by many as an identical twin of the Pin Parvati Pass, the Pin Bhaba Pass trek is equally tranquil in terms of overall alluring appeal, but the differences are boundless. The trek to Pin Bhaba Pass can be termed as more compliant, attractive and slightly younger sister of the Pin Parvati Pass trek. The Pin Bhaba trek comes closest to what trekking in Kashmir is like. There are incredibly beautiful forests to trek on, vast open grasslands to camp at, a super thrilling pass crossing and the stunning desert landscape of Spiti to end the trek.
Day 1 Drive from Shimla-Kafnu (208km/7-8 Hours)
Drive from Shimla-Kafnu (208km/7-8 Hours)
Meet us at the decided place in Shimla early in the morning and hop in to a vehicle for a drive to Kafnu. The long drive makes its way through Narkanda and Rampur and is scenic throughout. Kafnu is a charming hamlet in the Bhaba Valley, Kinnaur. Check in to the hotel there for an overnight stay and rest well because tomorrow your trekking in Bhaba Valley will commence.
Day 2 Trek form Kafnu-Mulling (3,100m)
Wake up and get ready for a hearty breakfast, after which you embark walking upon a stunning Bhaba Pass trail. The path passes through abundant apple orchards and an easy to follow forested part. With a trail that is easy to moderate in nature, it would take you around 6 hours to arrive at Mulling meadows. Once there, drown in the natural beauty that abounds. During the night, you will be staying in camsps.
Day 3 Trek from Mulling (3,100m)-Kara (3,550m)
Today would be an exciting day of your Bhaba Pass Trek as you will have some crossing shallow rivers and streams where you will have to make way through natural bridges. Enjoy the sights of vibrant alpine blossoms. Along the way, local shepherds who adorn traditional outfits can be seen at work. Arrive at Kara meadow after a steady climb. The sights of stunning peaks that lie on the border of Kinnaur and Spiti are a treat to the eyes and immediately take away the tiredness. Pitch your tents for an overnight stay.
Day 4 Trek from Kara (3,550m)-Phustirang (4,000m)
Today you will enjoy trekking to Phustirang, our next destination. Expect breath-taking sights as you make your way along the river's left bank through meadows and forests to arrive at Phustirang. Witness the mighty Hansbeshan Peak that perches at 5,840m. Arrive at the campsite during the early hours of the evening and unwind. The camps will be your
Day 5 Trek from Phustirang (4,000m)-Bhabha Pass (4,850m)-Baldar (3,900m)
After waking up and finishing morning chores, begin your trek by ascending along the path that takes you to the Bhabha Pass. The trail is steep and heavy snow can be expected. You would have to put in more strength and treading on the snowy area can take more time. Once at the top, you can feast your eyes on the great views that surrounds. Witness many mountain ranges and the famous Pin Parvati Pass.
After taking a short halt, start climbing down towards the part facing Spiti Valley. Post some hours; make way on the stunning landscape that is distinctive of Spiti. The terrain here is a mix of grasslands and mountains of various colors, especially of browny textures. You will stay in your camps overnight.
Day 6 Trek from Baldar (3,900m)-Mudh (3,740m), Drive from Mudh-Kaza (3,800m) (2hrs)
Wake up and get ready for a light trek to Mudh. The terrain that will surround you cant be explained in terms of beauty. Witness purple hued mountains, the meandering Pin River, endless open spaces and boundless charm of the hamlet of Mudh. After spending some time, you will be driven to Kaza and upon reaching, you will head to the hotel and get refreshed. Overnight stay in your hotel.
Day 7 Drive from Kaza (3,800m)-Kunzum La (4,550m) (75km/2 Hours), Trek from Kunzum La-Chandratal (4,270m)
Indulge in a breath taking drive to Kunzum La through a crimson atmosphere making way through different hamlets and witness their indigenous culture. Once at Kunzum La, trek for around 3 hours and arrive at the campsite near Chandratal Lake. Savor the enchanting sights of turquoise waters ringed by high mountains. Enjoy the evening unraveling the surroundings; overnight stay will be in tents at the campsite.
Day 8 Chandratal (4,270m)-Manali (2,000m) (Trek & 6-7 Hours Drive)
After getting ready in the morning, the road situation will be gauged and based on that, you might trek either for half an hour or 3 hours to get to the road head. Once there, hop in to the vehicles and be driven to Manali via through the well-known Rohtang Pass. Upon arrival in Manali, our services will end and thus will your expedition.
- Accommodation in tents
- Breakfast, Dinner
- Trekking team with necessary equipments
- First aid or Emergency kit
- All taxes included
- Expenses of personal nature (laundry, telephone, etc) Airfare, Tips, gratuities, Insurance.
- Soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, Political Strike etc
Not available for this package.
things to do
If you are planning to for trekking at that time you need a check-list which you can follow at the time of bag pack
- Complete Research: The first step is the most important one as 100 things can go wrong during your trip and you have to be ready to handle each and every situation. So much make a complete research like want kind of where is there, if you have carry cutlery or not, type of stay many other thing.
- Test your fitness: In a journey there are many points where you feel sick so much be always be prepared for every situation during trekking you always have to prepared for freezing cold, acute mountain sickness. There are some place where there is shortage of oxygen at such a great heights will test your limit, time to prove how fit you are. You need lot of energy required at the time of trekking if you feeling now you can’t handle all the things need not to think like this be mentally prepared also I would recommend you to do some stamina building activities.
- Number of days: Take some extra days as you can’t believe on weather as any time you can face landslides, heavy rainfall uncertain climate change and you have to stay there only without any option. So take some extra days also don’t forget to have day offat some place to celebrate your success , Cheer up as its dream which comes true.
- Documents you must carry: Before going there you need to carry following documents like one photo ID- card.
- Cloths and accessories: As the weather can change any time you need to carry warm cloths and the following things
- Saddle bags/ Magnetic tank bag/ Luggage carrier
- Comfortable clothes: tracks, raincoats, tee-shirts also carry one extra cloth
- Wind-cheaters, Jackets and pullovers
- Flashlight with extra batterie
- Shoes with good grip, extra pair of socks,
- Sunglasses, caps or hats, sunscreen lotion and insect repellents
- Personal toiletries
- Water bottles etc
- First aid
Don’t for trek
- Don’t take valuable articles with you
- Don’t leave your garbage at camp site, take back all that you carry
- Don’t play music on your mobile, this disturbs Jungle silence
- Don’t take any shortcuts since that may cause you & others lot of trouble
- Don’t take alcoholic drinks, this can be cause of serious accident
- Don’t smoke, this too can cause Jungle fires as well as animals will run away due to strong smell
- Don’t wear flashy cloths, put ones which matches natural colors
Do’s for trek
- Study the location map and collect information from senior members or internet about the place
- Be a good team member, listen to what trek leader says
- Maintain discipline
- Observe for pugmarks
7N / 8D
Rs. 16999 Rs. 17999
- Money Safe
Our amazing as well as charming team helps you choose the best destination packages for you., that makes you feel indulged, comfortable and insipiring thorugh out your travel .
We at Nirvana make sure that you do not have to compromise between adventure or good stay. We provide an amazing and comfortable stay that makes you feel at home along with the adventure you are seeking for.
For you do not have to think before traveling and exploring new places, we at Nirvana provide cheapest and pocket friendly packages cause we believe that the journey of the thousand miles begin with a single step.